MICTUNING Wiring Harness for off road led lights is a perfect accessory for off road vehicles, working vehicles and any automobile that could use a relay to power specific equipment.
This wiring harness is up to 10 feet and with 2 leads can hook up 2 light fixtures,it is universal fit for any 7″ 10″ 12″ 20″ 30″ 40″ light bars,espcially good for light bar within 180w.
For light bar above 180w,we recommend you choose our MICTUNING Heavy Duty(HD) wiring harness for better job.
Quality wiring material – UL approved.
illuminated on/off toggle switch – can easily turn on/off the lights.
Inline blade fuse & 40A relay – multiple safety protection.
Universal Fit – compatible with all automobiles,Boats and devices equipped with a 10-30v power source.
Quick & Easy Install
1. Connect the red+ wire from the fuse to battery +; connect the black wire from the relay to the battery -;
2. Connect the white+;black- wire from the relay to light bar(red/black correspond to the wire of lights bar) ;
3. Connect the red+/black- wire of the switch to battery or any place of your car system to get power for the switch;
4. Turn on on/off button of switch to test the lights bar.
What you’ll get:
1 Yr MICTUNING Warranty and lifetime Friendly Customer Service. Package included:1 x wiring harness full wiring kit,1 x Diagram.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
MICTUNING MIC-B1001 wiring harness kit with on/off switch and easy to install
Details Makes Perfect:adopt flexible strand copper wire,up to 180 watt load capacity.It is universal fit for any 7″ 10″ 12″ 20″ 30″ 40″ light bars that is within 180w
Great Construction:40A Power Relay and Inline Blade Fuse for multiple safety protection.With 2 lights output connections,it can hook with 2 led work light or 2 small watt led light bar and any else off road LEDs
10FT Extendable Wiring Harness:up to 10ft of wiring that is plenty of length to put it where you want
CAUTIONs:We recommend professional installation,pls let professinal installer to wire the harness kit; If let the wire short circuit,the harness would melt and even caught a fire,We suggest that wrap all exposed wire with electrical tape to avoid a short circuit; Pls make sure your light within power 180W, or it would got melt as well